There are just 6 easy steps to get involved and should only take you 10-15 minutes to complete and then you’ll be on your way:
- Pick an activity – could be running, walking, cycling or even something like rowing.
- Choose a distance – pick a realistic target, but something that will challenge you, could you commit to 2 miles a day and complete 60, or are you an avid athlete for whom 200 miles in a month would be a challenge.
- Create a fundraising page – head to www.justgiving.com/lovemusgrove, hit the Blue ‘Fundraise for us’ button and follow the steps to create your page, and make sure you include why you’re raising funds and any pictures too!
- Download and print off our Mile For Musgrove Calendar – we’ve created a simple Calender to track your miles and show your friends and family your progress, with room to include your fundraising page so everyone can go and sponsor you.
- Register your Miles For Musgrove fundraiser with us – Fill out the form below to register your event.
- Keep us updated with your progress- We would love to see your progress during this challenge, so if you manage to get any photos either send them to us or tag us on social media.
And you’re all set! Best of luck with your Miles For Musgrove, and thank you!