Miles For Musgrove
The Covid-19 Pandemic has meant that a lot of those who would like to have taken on challenges to support Love Musgrove have been unable. We’d like to say a huge thank you to those that have taken on their own, home-made, socially distanced challenges and events, it has made a real difference!
To support those who might liked to have taken on a challenge, we’ve created Miles For Musgrove, a distance based event you can take on in your own time. The idea is to pick an activity and a distance to take on over a month of your choice, and ask friends and family to sponsor you and support Love Musgrove.
There are just 5 easy steps to get involved and should only take you 10-15 minutes to complete and then you’ll be on your way:
- Pick an activity – could be running, walking, cycling or even something like rowing, but make sure it follows the current Government guidelines around social distancing!
- Choose a distance – pick a realistic target, but something that will challenge you, could you commit to 2 miles a day and complete 60, or are you an avid athlete for whom 200 miles in a month would be a challenge.
- Create a fundraising page – head to www.justgiving.com/lovemusgrove, hit the orange ‘Fundraise for us’ button and follow the steps to create your page, and make sure you include why you’re raising funds and any pictures too!
- Download and print off our Mile For Musgrove Calendar – we’ve created a simple calendar (below) to track your miles and show your friends and family your progress, with room to include your fundraising page so everyone can go and sponsor you!
- Register your Miles For Musgrove fundraiser with us – head to www.lovemusgrove.org.uk/fundraise and fill out the form on the page to register your event.
And you’re all set! Best of luck with your Miles For Musgrove, and thank you!